Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Flog for January 12 - Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah


  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee. I am so excited, as tomorrow morning I get to have something new for breakfast - I think I'll go to bed as soon as I finish this, just so tomorrow morning will seem to come quicker.
  • Lunch - 3 Spring Rolls, from the big box in the freezer, heated in the oven. They weren't so great, but they were better than the Smokies Howard fried up for Steve and himself. 
  • Dinner - Bread and Jam. Home-made bread almost straight out of the oven, and Apricot Jam, so yummy. Now I think I'm going to hit a carb wall with a huge thud. 
  • Snack - Rice Pudding
It was a beautiful, sunny, blue-skied day, but the temps didn't rise above zero, so needless to say i didn't venture far. We did go out this morning to get some groceries, but that was all. I spent the afternoon in a daze, accomplished nothing at all, and certainly didn't have any adventures. 

That's enough winter, now. Come on, spring.


No comments:

Post a Comment