Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Flog for January 15 -Eagles, Rubber Duckies, and Chicken Chow Mein - Life Is Good!

Yeah! I've got my big old week's work over, now I just have 4 glorious days to fill with me-stuff. Today wasn't bad actually, for a work day - and it was a work day, one that didn't finish until 9:00pm. Yawn.

I got up at 5 this morning, coffee and toasted and showered myself, got dressed, all that crap, and had an early morning walk to the bus stop, with my sneakers scrunching snow underfoot. Another dressed-for-outdoors-and-not-bus mornings, which isn't so great - but I saw 2 eagles in the Eagle Tree, which was very great. I'm just hoping my last-year's eagle has found a woman, and will raise a little family in that tree. 

I spent the last 2 days at work stuffing yarn and pricing/shelving stock, so the days went fast. These are about the cutest things we got today - I want one of each. 
After work, a feast of Chinese food from Top King's, who make the best Chinese food in the world. I'm sure it's even better than the Chinese food you get in China. We got a Meal for Two for $20, and we always have lots of leftovers. If I'm tempting you, and you live sorta kinda nearby, check out their menu.

Then it was - dishes, garbage to the sidewalk for early pickup tomorrow morning, feed the cats, unfeed the cats' litter box, and make muffins for His Majesty's lunch. Tonight's special is Cranberry/Apricot/Coconut - when you don't have enough of one thing, you throw in more than one thing, right? They smell very good - I haven't had one. Yet.

  • Breakfast - Toast with jam, Coffee
  • Lunch - Turkey Veggie Soup - now that's all gone. I think I'll make some kind of soup this week, I'm so used to taking some to work for lunch, Yogurt/Fruit Parfait
  • Dinner - Pork Fried Rice, and Chicken Chow Mein
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate, Spiteful Pineapple Muffin, and 3 Chocolate Chip cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment