Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Flog for January 22 - Murk(y), Work(y) and Jerk(y) + No 1 Time Management!


I had a fog-free walk to the bus this morning, but there was plenty in Richmond to make up for that. However, the sun did pop out for a few seconds early afternoon - it was a nice surprise. Glad I wasn't blinking at the time, or I would have missed it.

Just as I was expecting to start unpacking/pricing/stocking 8 big boxes of stock at work today, 23 more big boxes of yarn came rolling in, so all afternoon it was yarn stuffing. I was so glad it was Tuesday - I told my boss to make sure everything was done before Sunday. Ha ha. Bet it won't be, but we'll see.

I had the idiot jerk of a bus driver this evening, the one who alternates five seconds of foot on the pedal with two seconds of foot on the brake. A couple of weeks ago, while he was idling by Brighouse Canada Line station, someone came to the door and asked him when he was leaving. He just shut the door and took off, laughing. He is so rude, never replies to a greeting. However, today he did talk to me. He said, 'If you want to talk on your cell phone, go to the back of the bus.' If I hadn't wanted to get home ASAP I would have told him what to do with the back of his bloody bus, and I think it would have been quite painful. 

Anyway - home to Coronation Street, then while I had eggs cooking on the stove, I mixed up some blueberry muffins and stuck them in the oven. While they were baking, I had dinner -Howard had already eaten. By then the eggs were hard-boiled, so I put them in icy water and did the dishes. By then the muffins were done, so I took them out of the oven. By then the eggs were cold, so I made egg salad for lunch sandwiches for tomorrow. Then I made sandwiches. And now I have the chance to sit and veg for a few minutes before I go to bed. 

Thank goodness tomorrow is a Day Off! Who knows, maybe I'll get some more story done!
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Spinach Salad, Yogurt w/ Fruit and Granola
  • Dinner - Beans, Toast 
  • Snacks - Muffin - well, to be honest, 2 muffins, Diet Lime Pepsi, Iced Mocha

No comments:

Post a Comment