Thursday, January 31, 2013

My Flog for January 31 - Blah Day (Triple Blah Blah Blah)


Not a great day. I got up about 7:30, but not because I wanted to. I was just awake and not feeling too well, so the first thing I did after I came downstairs was take a couple of Tylenol. And the day just went downhill after that.

Next thing on the list was dealing with computer problems, until I wised up in the late afternoon and rebooted the modem. I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier. Downloading video clips and pics is really tough when you got no internet connection, baby.

Since I had decided that I was going to do some housework today, and was silly enough to mention that plan, I was sort of stuck with it. After I switched the chair and love seat around in the living room, I de-lumped the litter box, swept all the floors that could be swept, made a Fruit Cake, washed a slew of dishes, did a load of laundry, and cooked dinner. I don't know where all the dirty dishes come from - I think a next-door neighbour must throw in some of theirs every now and then. There is actually a sink-full of dishes soaking in the kitchen sink right now.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - A wee bit of Fried Rice from a few days ago, I guess it was still okay, as I'm still here. A Mixed Berry Muffin.
  • Dinner - 2 Chicken Thighs cooked with Teriyaki Sauce, plus onions, celery, and peppers, and a not so small slice of  Peach Fruit Cake, which I made today, figuring it would be a change from muffins.
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Ginger Ale, couple of Ritz Crackers (probably 5)
Guess what? I'm not going to make muffins tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment