Tuesday, March 21, 2017

A Tuesday in the Life of Me ... anyone want movie rights?

It's really hard to write about your day when you haven't done much, so now I have to make sure I do something so I have something to write about. Sort of sucks when you think about it. Gone are the days of lazing around in my big old chair playing word games on my iPad and watching the news channel, and dreaming up stuff to tell hubby I did that he wouldn't notice if I did  or not.
So today, for your reading benefit, I:
  • cleaned the guinea pig's cage. Lola (or as William refers to her, Dog) is a rescue, so I don't know how old she is. Therefore I don't know how long I'll be cleaning out her cage. It's huge, but she seems to like it. However, it would be nicer if she was a more consistent user of her bathroom. (Yes, she has a bathroom. But she doesn't have a kitchen. I do. We were sitting in the TV room a couple of months ago, and I said to Hubby - I sure wish I had my own kitchen. So he got up and made me one. Really. I must be a terrific wife. However, I digress ....)
  • rearranged the TV room. Moved the TV, brought my Stephen King bookcase through from edge of my new kitchen and replaced all my SK books in chronological order. That took quite some time. And I realize I'm missing one of the most important ones of all - The Gunslinger, the first book in the Dark Tower series. If I happened to loan it to any one of you, please bring it back RIGHT NOW.
  • found a bruise on my arm that's exactly the same colour as the bruise left by an unsuccessful attempt at an IV on my wrist from a week ago, so I assume this arm bruise was made the same day. I wonder what they did to me when I was on that colonoscopy table. I do remember waking up several times whimpering in pain, probably when they were near my sore side parts, but before I could say anything they had me knocked out again. So I think this must be a thumb print. Maybe I was going to attack the person that was attacking me with a 5' hose, who knows.
  • finished the licorice All Sorts Steve and Nikkie gave me for Christmas. Thank goodness. Now I don't want to see another black and pink candy until next December.
I did walk around a bit looking for a dandelion, but once again was not successful, although I did see what I think was a woodpecker pecking in the grass in the back yard. It flew into our huge back yard tree and started walking up the trunk, so I guess that what it was. Maybe that's a sign the dandelions are on their way back. One can only hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment