Sunday, July 7, 2013

Another Itty Bitty Bite - But I'm Damn Well Not Biting This ....

Below is the reason I'm glad I didn't get a food blogger job.

We ordered Chinese Food, and I told Steve to make sure he got a veggie chop suey for Nikkie - she likes the broccoli, and some of the rest of us like the other veggies. There was no veggie chop suey on the take-out menu, but there was a Chef Special one .... Make sure you ask if it's veggie ....

Well, he didn't ask, he just ordered it. When our food arrived, and I opened the containers, this is what met my eye on one of them. The supposedly veggie one. I got a long-handed spoon, held my breath, and scooped all this 'stuff' off the top. To me it looked like entrails and other less delightful blobs.   


Oh well. Surprisingly enough, Nikkie ate the veggies that were left in the container. I myself could hardly bring myself to eat the Sweet and Sour Chicken Balls that were in the container below.

Yech. If anyone recognizes any of the above .... I'm still wondering what they are. Only please don't tell me while I'm eating my dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment