Sunday, July 7, 2013

July 7 - An Itty Bitty Catch-Up ...

You may know I like signs. I can't comment on ones that have spelling or punctuation errors any more, as I lately have been known to post such errors in my blogs, much to my detriment when I re-read them. I blame it on the number of birthdays I have celebrated (or not celebrated, whatever.)

However, I can't resist ones such as this -























I have bought strawberry plants, and enjoyed the big red juicy berries often - but I have never planted them in my cornflakes. I would think planting them in a strawberry patch has better results than planting them in a bowl of cornflakes.

Meanwhile, off we go to another slow day in June, a box of marked-down yarn in front of the store, and a dog.
Oops. A dog. Not a goat. That was another day.

Here we are, with a tail-wagging dog and and a ball of yarn winding its way down the sidewalk.
This master walked on by, not knowing his dog was happily dragging a ball of yarn along behind him. He brought the dog and a few metres of soggy yarn back to the store ... where Pauline and I were almost ROTFLOAOing. Needless to say, we donated the yarn to the four-legged beastie.

Sometimes it is indeed the little things that brighten up your day, isn't it?



























No comments:

Post a Comment