Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I heart Cupcakes

This blog is gonna be all about FOOD - as I have realized I should probably, maybe, definitely,  lose weight. So it's going to be my journey, either losing, gaining, or staying the same. Hopefully either the former or the latter. Unfortunately, most of my 'diet' journeys have ended up with me weighing more than before I started.
Since I've started watching the Food Network, I realize that you can serve little tiny servings of delicious looking food on plates the size of dustbin lids, and the judges of the competition shows don't seem to mind at all. That could be because they eat dishes from about 20 contestants, of course. Never thought of that before.
Anyway, I probably won't start dieting tonight, but I am being good about walking, even though I have a rotten miserable knee. Maybe tomorrow or next week, I'll start giving up cupcakes and fudge brownies - I'm feeling sad already.  I'm sure I'll find an excuse to postpone until the time is right.
However, I don't want this to be just a calorie -counting calorie-burning account of my days. Here you will find my favourite secret family recipes, plus tips that even though they may not work for me, may work for you.
One thing I promise you - I may not be losing weight, but I definitely am losing my mind. So the title will be very appropriate. If you want to join me, or challenge me, or dare me...go ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment