Monday, May 30, 2011

The Easiest Diet of All..so Far

Well, so far, my diet is going really well. I'm not craving anything, but that could be because whenever I want to eat something, I do. Yesterday's buttertart muffin was especially delicious. Also, I'm not suffering from hunger pangs, therefore am not short-tempered or snappy, which I'm sure is appreciated by the people who live with me.

I am using my legs more, and clocked quite a few miles this weekend. In fact, my cane is started to wear
away on the bottom. I'm hoping the same thing will happen to my bottom, but we'll have to wait and see about that. Surrey has hills, unlike Richmond, where a walk means a flat stroll around any given block. The corner store that serves soft serve and chocolate bars is but a hop, skip and a jump away from our house - however, since it is now difficult to do either of these three things, I stick to steps.

 In Surrey, Walmart is almost half an hour's walk, uphill one way, although there is a corner shop both ways, coming and going. Unless we take the short cut by the hydro lines, which is really no shorter, just away from traffic. Am I rambling?

Anyway, off to work. So many choices for lunch...soup, sandwich, salad, carrot cake.....need I say more? Wish me luck.....

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, it seems as if you're going to need it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete