Sunday, September 23, 2012

SEPTEMBER 23 - Just a Little Update

What a week. I left work early on Monday, didn't go in on Tuesday, did a bit of cycling on Wednesday, and ever since then tried my best to get better. Unsuccessfully. I don't know what bug I picked up, or where I got it, but it's a doozer.

I did get a bit of housework done on Friday, just dishes, a load of laundry, kitty litter, and floors. I also sliced  my last loaf of bread, which was not good, as that meant I kneaded to bake some more -which I really didn't feel like doing. But I did, on Saturday - scrubbed the hands, controlled the coughing, and made some of the best ever.

And now, it's Sunday morning and I have to go to work. I feel like I've been hit by a semi - but I'll be a trooper. I'm hoping a quick stop at the pharmacy for a bottle of Buckleys will subdue this cough somewhat, so all our customers don't do a turn-around at the door. After all, chances are I picked this up at the store, from some sneezy, coughy, runny-nosed customer who wiped her nose with her hand before passing me a handful of pennies.

Anyway. We went adventureless for over a week when Breehy had a flat, now, thanks to me, we've lost almost another week. However, we mustn't lose hope. I'm sure this will pass (eventually) and we'll be on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment