Monday, September 24, 2012

SEPTEMBER 24 -(Barely) Back, Miss Bling, and Some Memories of Summer 2012

I got through the day. I'm not sure how. Breathe in, breathe out .... etc. One more to go, and I can hopefully sleep for 4 days, and wake up normal again, if there's any such thing.

I do have a little story for you though. This gal came in the store and bought a kid's knitting kit. She was about 6' tall, broad shouldered, wearing a Stetson hat with feathers, and she was loaded down with silver jewelry - 4 or 5 huge rings on all her fingers and thumbs., chains, necklaces - you name it. Big belt buckle. Lots of silver. I asked her if she'd like a bag for her purchase, and she said,

'Please. I wouldn't want to call attention to myself.'

And I thought, Too late .....

5 LIFE LESSONS FROM THE SUMMER OF 2012:
4 RE-CAPTIONED PICTURES:
I hope to heavens I never wake up feeling Grumpy
Howard's always walking away from me - I wonder how many calories I use up running to catch up with him? Obviously not enough.
This see-through sign was at the picnic area at Tynehead Park. Give way when paths cross - paths of raccoons, coyotes, and I think they forgot the millions of shithouse flies that flew out of the toilet when I braved up enough to use it - I lifted the lid and the whole bathroom filled up with flies. Needless to say I brought all my liquids back home with me.
This is a fish portrayal of my bus ride home this afternoon. No kidding.


No comments:

Post a Comment