Sunday, March 10, 2013

Catch Up for March 8 - 9 - 10

Friday - a few hours of sleep, a hot shower (finally) and a walk to the library and the store. My books were due the day before, but as you may know I was rolling down the highway with Neil, so I had to pay over $2 in fines. I had to go to the store for soup stuff and to pick up the prescription I was supposed to pick up last week - but I was gone. Saw gorgeous crocuses, petals spread wide to catch the sun.

Saturday - A beautiful day, sunny and blue skies. Rode Breehy to the store to pick up the prescriptions I forgot to pick up on Friday. Saw gorgeous daffodils, yellow proof that spring is just around the corner. Killed my thigh muscles.

Sunday - back to work, with a body that's still working on the winter part of Daylight Savings Time. I am NOT looking forward to the next two mornings, when I'll have to get up at 5am and I will feel like it's 4am. Some people who live in this house are adamant that he finds no difference at all - 5 in the morning is 5 in the morning, clock and body are ticking through life on the same wave length. He's either really lucky or a bit full of

Well, dishes done and the kitchen smells of Orange Cranberry Muffins. All I have to do is get the coffee pot ready for my extra early morning wake up, and I can go to bed.

PS If you missed me while I was off cavorting with Neil, my last 4 blog posts explain it all. Just scroll down on my home page and start with the March 4 post .....

No comments:

Post a Comment