Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Flog For March 2 - Staying Home, Doing Nothing, Absolutely Nothing At All


... and on the fourth day, she rested. After 3 rainy days of out-and-about, today I spent a lazy hazy day at home. I finally got a little bit of housework done - you can no longer trace your name on my television screen, for example, and I also got a bit of a lie down in the afternoon. I would have loved to sleep, but my brain just won't let me nap in the daytime. I haven't been sleeping well at night, waking up lots, and last night was particularly bad. However, just sorta kinda lying back in the chair mellowing did me the world of good, I think.

Howard made dinner, as I had no intentions of doing so. I knew I'd be left with the after-dinner mess, though, so I didn't even offer to help. I'm finding it's easier to eat the left-overs than pack them in the fridge. No wonder my jeans are tight. I am only tidying during commercial 'send-us-money' breaks, though - a PBS is showing  Celtic Thunder Mythology and I'm hoping, though doubtful, that Keith Harkin, will sing The Dutchman (just in case he doesn't.)

Just checked their playlist. He doesn't. Rats.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Soup, Bread, Orange
  • Dinner - 2 Fish Cakes, Rice, Coleslaw
  • Snacks  - Strawberries, Wafer Biscuit, a piece of Nikkie's Bannock with butter

No comments:

Post a Comment