Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My Flog for March 12 - Please Don't Call It Liquid Sunshine, Want Beans? Make Me An Offer ...

I can't believe how fast this year is zipping along - I still have so much to do before I get much older. But tonight all I have to do is watch the new Hell's Kitchen in between doing egg salad and slapping it between slices of bread for His Majesty's lunch, washing dishes, and tidying up. I don't want to get up tomorrow, on my first day off, and face a dirty kitchen. I have plans for tomorrow morning.

The gals from Hell's Kitchen are meeting Celine Dion and are freaking out over it. Oh well, Mr Gold (Robert Carlyle) wished me a Good Morning once,, so I had my brush with the famous, too. And we can't forget my little chat with Prince Charming. And no one famous has ever asked me if I threw up on my plate.

3 eagles this morning, 1 this evening. The one I saw on the way home was all hunched down around his bird shoulders - the rain was (and still is) pissing down, so hopefully he had his feathers fluffed up enough to keep him dry and warm. Talking about the rain, I am going to forego my wifely duties of Tuesday night - taking out the garbage bins. I'm sitting in my Granny gown (apt name) with my feet on a hot Magic Bag, and no part of me is going out in that downpour.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee at 5am, and McDonalds at 8:30am (Sausage and Egg McMuffin, Coffee.) I get so hungry when I have early eats - I don't eat a lot for lunch, and when I get home I could eat a horse (well, a chocolate one, anyway.)
  • Lunch - My delicious Chicken Veggie Soup. This last batch is so yummy, I wish I could share it with all of you. Yogurt. Orange.
  • Dinner - When there's no food in the house, what does one have for dinner? Well, Howard found some McCain seasoned fries in the freezer, and I got a can of his case lot no-name beans in our 'Saving Food In Case There's An Earthquake' cupboard. He fried those big fat Italian sausages too, but I don't like them, so I just had beans and fries. And a Strawberry Muffin, which was pretty good. Before the last pack of strawberries went bad, I washed and chopped them into small pieces, and froze them - added them to last night's muffin batch, along with a couple of teaspoons of Vanilla, and they turned out fine. 
  • Snacks - Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment