Monday, March 11, 2013

My Flog for March 11 - Back to Normal (or as normal as it gets around here)

Monday morning, go for a ride
Three big eagles perching out side
It may be seven, but my mind says it's not
That missing hour, I miss it a lot

I've got the daylight saving time blues
My inner clock has blown its works, and I am so confused
It may be nine o'clock, but I feel like it's eleven
And I wanted to go up to bed when I got home past seven.

Did I mention I hate Daylight Saving Time? The extra bit of evening brightness isn't bad - it allowed me to see two eagles on the way home, one at each nest, but my morning leaving is done in the dark again. I went in a bit later this morning, so I could hitch a ride with Steve, and I do believe I will do the same tomorrow. Who needs to be at work an hour and a half before she needs to be, anyway? If my bus ends up in a ditch and I'm late - well, that's not my fault.

It was another Yarn Get Stuffed day - and there are 3 more boxes of it waiting to be unpacked. I'm sure glad I don't have to figure out where it's all going. Sometimes it's nice to be at the bottom of the food chain.

I haven't done the flog part of my flog lately, so here we go again ....

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Soup, Pudding
  • Dinner - Macaroni and Cheese, fried onions and wieners - Howard made dinner again ....
  • Snacks - Cranberry Orange Muffin - yes, I know I had given up muffins for Lent, but as muffins served as several meals on the road, I guess I blew that promise. Maybe next year. Yogurt, and a little bit of chocolate. An Orange (which I haven't eaten yet, but I'm going to in a few minutes. Don't want squirty OJ spraying on the keyboard.)




No comments:

Post a Comment