Thursday, August 2, 2012

AUGUST 2 - Storybrooke, Numbers and Future Adventures

Well, I didn't do much all day but sit in the back of the store and tap numbers on an adding machine with heavy keys - not so great on ancient fingers. On my lunch break, I hobbled outdoors for some sunshine and some soup, and caught some Storybrooke settings that were not yet removed from this week's filming. No Prince Charming walking around though.
 This is a new sign - looks like Granny's going to expand her business in Season 2.
This is Granny's Diner, which is usually known as The Cannery Cafe. You will not see the Canada flags flying on Once Upon a Time though! As far as I know, the second season starts near the end of September.
Storybrooke Pet Shelter - this window has remained the same all year. The inside is used for set storage. Who knows, maybe they keep Prince Charming in there too. I'll have to be more alert.
Do you know how you figure you're going to have a really boring day, but something terrific happens after all, and you can't wait to write about it in your blog? Well, I did indeed have a boring day, and I doubt if anything terrific is going to happen now, as I'm heading off to bed soon. Tomorrow will be another day with thousands of numbers, and I'm not leaving the store until all are added up, this way and that way, and hopefully correctly. So I don't imagine anything exciting will happen tomorrow either - so let's not get our hopes up.

However, Saturday looks extremely promising - Spirit of the Sea Festival in White Rock, and Sunday looks even more so -Vancouver Pride Parade - so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment