Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Flog for January 20 - Yawn and Burp + Sorry, No Bedtime Story Tonight


Another foggy day - this morning it seemed the high rises in New Westminster were floating on the clouds - this was taken from the Sky Train as it jerked and wobbled over the Sky Bridge, but you can get the drift.
The fog finally did lift during the day, but it turned really cold, a shivery wait for the bus. Anyway, 11 hours after I left this morning, I finally got home, to find dinner all waiting for me to microwave, and a kitchen full of dirty dishes to do. And because I know Howard will want them, muffins to finish making before bedtime - tonight's will be Raspberry Coconut, and I will probably have one before I go to bed -the dry ingredients are mixed in one bowl, wet in another, waiting for me to mix 'em together and stick 'em in the oven - but I have to sit for a little while or I'll collapse. Yawn.

So, there is no chapter 4 tonight, although there are lots of exciting ideas brewing in the muddled head of mine.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Spinach Salad, Banana
  • Dinner - Roast Pork, Potatoes (not mashed, as Howard made dinner), Carrots, Gravy and Dressing
  • Snacks - Hot Chocolate, Lemon Loaf, Yogurt, San Pellegrino (flavoured sparkling water)

No comments:

Post a Comment