Saturday, January 5, 2013

My Flog for January 5 - Nothing Fun, Nothing Outstanding, Nothing Much At All

You know I've had a boring Saturday when the only picture I have is my lunch - a bowl of Turkey Vegetable Soup, which, believe it or not, tastes better than it looks.
I did absolutely squat as far as calorie burning is concerned - no bike, no walk, no Sweatin' to the Oldies. And I did try my best to conserve the calories I consumed - reading, knitting, watching TV, and snacking.

I'm knitting my way slowly through a pair of fingerless gloves, on the hopes that knitting will help unstiffen my fingers. No pain, no gain is the new mantra for arthritis, so this should give me lots of gain. We'll see. While knitting, I watched Big Bang Theory,  The Food Network (Chopped, Restaurant Impossible) and Les Miserables, I guess the original movie version. I have never seen the musical, or the new movie, but I really enjoyed this one.

And of course I ate.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Turkey Soup, Yogurt, Banana Muffin
  • Dinner - Macaroni and Cheese, Hot Dog (without the bun, but if I just wrote down Wiener that would have looked funny), Milk
  • Snacks - cookies that were hiding in the bread box and chips that were hiding in the pantry, banana
As far as this Saturday was concerned, it was too much like a regular Sunday, except I didn't have to go to work. Tomorrow is a regular Sunday and I do have to go to work .... so now I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment