Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Flog for January 24 - Falling Apart (No, Not Me ....At Least, Not Yet, Anyway)


I'm only doing this tonight because I promised myself I wouldn't miss a day/night, whatever. However, if I wasn't so good at keeping promises, I wouldn't.

I did try to mop the floor this morning, but my mop fell apart.

Since I couldn't leave one corner clean, I had to get down on my poor old knees and finish with a big wet rag. And that was the highlight of my day.

I'm hoping whatever bug has invaded my system disappears overnight, so tomorrow can be more productive.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - half an Egg Sandwich - this was the sandwich that Steve was supposed to have for lunch two days, but he was sick and stayed home - then Howard said he would take it for this lunch today, but guess he thought the .leftover chicken, potato salad and mac'n'cheese from the night before was sufficient. However, I only had half of it, as the other half fell on the rug in the living room, and I'm pretty damn sure that particular rug isn't germ free, and a Muffin
  • Dinner - Meat Loaf. I make very good meat loaf, and this was had bacon on top, Mashed Potatoes and Carrots
  • Snacks - a few chips, another Muffin, diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment