Wednesday, August 2, 2023

August 2 - Well, today is almost over, but thank goodness there’s another one tomorrow!

Busy day. Went to Walmart, liquor store, mall, food court, record store, and another Walmart. Bought 2 cakes and made a pineapple upside down cake. Made smoothies, peanut butter toast, vanilla ice-cream, and Sharon’s Waikiki Meatballs.

Did dishes, watched Life on Mars on BritBox, listened to some 60s and 70s songs, and listened to Howard tell Bradley about the good old days. 

See? A boring day. Nothing to write about. 

There’s actually half a Mars bar in Howard’s backpack, come to think of it, but he said the backpack is downstairs and I’m in bed now and I don’t want it badly enough to get up again. I would consider it if I had another taste of the awful potato salad from yesterday. 

I think tomorrow is a thrift store record hunt, and if Brad’s really really lucky, we might find a record He’s been looking for -

And tomorrow evening we’re going to an outdoor concert in Langley. Howard and I heard Tillers Folly on one of our visits to Sydney, and they are pretty good, for a west coast Irish/Celtic band.

But right now my eyes want to sleep. 

There are no rhyming words tonight
My tired brain is not too bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment