Tuesday, August 8, 2023

August 8 - Time sure does fly when you’re having fun. Seems I had time to blink twice, but we did have some fine adventures this past week!

 However much I looked forward to August 1st before it arrived, I felt the exact opposite about today, because this was the day we said Bye bye to Brad. 


(The only good thing is that now Howard knows his way to the Abbotsford Airport and back without -

a: pissing me off, and

b: getting lost.

There were strange passengers in other vehicles on the way. They were alive, but went still and silent when we tried to film them. And then the light turned green. 


We stopped at Guildford Mall on the way home as Howard wanted lunch, so I was looking forward to eating Chachi’s tomato soup and buying some yummy bread from Cobb’s bakery. However, since we couldn’t turn in the way we usually do as we were going the opposite direction we usually take, we ended up at the Walmart parking lot. So I, foolishly said, We can just park here as I have to pick up a few things anyway. 

And … as soon as he saw these bloody Golden Arches, I knew my best laid plans once again, would go awry. Oh well, I thought, I can get a wrap. 

They don’t do wraps there. So I got nuggets, and choked down two. We decided not to go shopping, and went on home instead. 

And now I’m going to bed, while our first born is riding on a bus in the direction of Thompson, Manitoba. 

I miss him already, but I know he’s missed by others when he’s here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment