Monday, August 28, 2023

August 28 - Not stealing (borrowing) from a past blog post tonight - instead something much better, and even though it’s quite old, it’s really new.

 As some of you may remember, when I lived ‘back home’ ( in Newfoundland), I sometimes would write a little ditty and sketch a little cartoon to celebrate (or maybe make a tiny little joke about) someone’s happening. Well,  since we moved far far away, I kind of left that particular’talent’ behind, and as we all know, if  you don’t use something, you lose it.

But today, while rooting through some papers, I found a get well card I made for a customer/friend way back when I worked in Crafts’n’More (the best little craft store EVER.). 

My friend was back home all better before I finished the card - so I just hung onto it. 

And you, lucky reader, are getting the chance to see something I did that no one else has seen before. 












No comments:

Post a Comment