Saturday, August 5, 2023

August 5 - A bit of This, a drop of That.

 Yesterday’s trip to Steveston didn’t reach blog status, but the pictures are on my Facebook page.

Meanwhile, back to my regular boring stuff . 

The grapes dangling from our grape vine are so almost ready to devour - just a tiny bit tart. I just hope the wild animals don’t get them before I do. Meanwhile, the blackberries are starting to get ripe, too. Maybe that’s who I love late summer!


And on yet another agricultural note, my Angel leaf begonia has gifted me with flowers. 

And one of my cacti has also burst out in bloom! I think there’s more to come too.
After our trip to Steveston yesterday, we were all too tired to cook - so we just called in a little pizza order. (Still sone left if anyone’s hungry!)


No comments:

Post a Comment