Sunday, June 19, 2011

Flog for June 19

Well, I left Surrey this morning with but half a cup of coffee in my tummy, so as soon as I got home I had to get my breakfast, which was the same as usual, of course. Then it was off to work for me, poor me. Howard barbecued wieners and pork chops on his brand new charcoal barbecue that Neil, Steve and their families gave him for Father's Day, and he spent his barbecue time reminiscing about various grilling adventures from his youth.

  • Breakfast - Surrey Coffee, my coffee and 12 grain bread
  • Lunch - Chef Salad w/Thousand Islands dressing
  • Dinner - Pork Chop (just a wee little bit), wiener, veggies sauteed in Olive Oil, one-half corn on the cob w/Becel
  • Snacks - hot chocolate, strawberries, banana, more coffee..
and that's it for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment