Monday, June 13, 2011

Wild Weekend

Well, just because it was a weekend in Surrey doesn't mean it was a lost weekend, as far as food is concerned, although I must say I dd spend a lot of it grazing - a potato chip here, a cheezie there, a handful of both somewhere else. I didn't buy my usual 50 pound of toffee candy at Walmart though, and passed by the super muffins, although I did make a crappy rhubarb crisp and managed to get a small bowlful down without too much guilt.

I didn't keep up my Flog, as I was too busy knitting and walking and running around to garage sales with Nikkie's mom. But other than the stuff above, I didn't do too badly, I must say. In fact everything was going quite well until last night when I topped off my whole grain bread and veggie sandwich with a sour cream donut from Tim Hortons.

So now, it's the start of another week, and since Howard starts work again today, I have to catch the 8: 00 am bus to Steveston, and since he drove me to Michael's after work yesterday so I could buy myself a dolly, I told him I'd bus home - since I used today's ride-home-gas-money for that. (There's a Tim Horton's right in front of Michael's - hence the box of donuts we brought home.)

No comments:

Post a Comment