Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MY FLOG for JUNE 15

I can't believe exactly half of June is over, and I feel I'm doing pretty good with not eating a lot of stuff I love, like cupcakes and donuts and scones etc etc etc. (I did eat one donut, but that was Howard's fault. He forced me to buy some when I went to buy a dolly.) I spend a lot of my free time watching the Food Network, and I really think it helps keep my mind of food. Really. Strange, isn't it?
  • Breakfast: toast and coffee
  • Lunch: veggie soup, yogurt, banana 
  • Dinner: Spaghetti
  • Snacks: orange, pineapple and honeydew melon chunks, strawberries, and 23 Junior Mints (there were 24 in the box but I dropped one on the floor and it rolled under my desk - I'll just save it for another night I'm craving....), and, believe it or not, one boiled egg
It seems like I ate a whole lot of snacks today, but they were mostly FRUIT, not counting the Junior Mints of course. I can't really justify buying and eating them, but I don't have to. If I want something, I'll eat it. So there.

I'm not really craving tonight, just depressed because the Canucks didn't win the Stanley Cup. Depression means I can eat chocolate, I believe. Meanwhile, some stupid arseholes are busy tearing up downtown Vancouver, and I am very disgusted and ashamed about that. I just hope every one who was there with a good heart is able to get home safe and sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment