Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Flog for June 23

I wasn't hungry until I started watching Cupcake Wars on the Food Network, as we have just finished dinner, which was really really delicous. I hope somebody ate the last two drummies so I don't have to be tempted while I clear away the dishes.

Today I unhoarded. Bags and bags of books, VHS tapes and a couple of boxes of records went to a beautiful young woman who was the second person to respond to my Craigslist Free ad. The first was a fellow who wanted me to deliver the goods to Cloverdale. I guess Free wasn't good enough for him, but he was out of luck. Now my son can't call me a hoarder any more, although I don't think I really was. But I better not let him see my yarn stash.
  • Breakfast - same old, same old - but happy with it
  • Lunch - Honey Nut Cheerios and 2% milk
  • Dinner - Teriyaki Chicken Drummies w/Minute Rice
  • Snacks - Banana, diet Pepsi, another banana
There's still nothing in our freezer. I don't want to put a piece of meat in it, and then have to hang halfway in tomorrow to reach it. I could actually fall in and then where would we be. (Well, I know where I'd be - I'd be in the freezer.) I asked Howard to go to the corner store and get a bag of ice, but he said since he worked all day at Platinum, and then got off work and started doing his garden stuff, and he has a bad back, he didn't want to do that. He's not always helpful.

Anyway, now it's time for Dinner Party Wars, and I'm going to watch that.

No comments:

Post a Comment