Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My Flog for June 14

Breakfast - same as usual, which is fine with me. I love my coffee and toast, and since I'm eating whole grain toast now it doesn't seem too bad. Although nice white bread toasted is my always favourite.

Lunch - same as usual, which is fine with me. I love my veggie and ham sandwich on whole grain bread with tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, green onions and Miracle Whip and mustard, orange pop

Dinner - barbequed chicken breast, mashed potatoes (and lots of them, it has been soooooo long) and peas, carrots and corn veggie mix. Thanks, Shannon, it was delish!

No snacks today. I never had time for snacks. Well, I actually just made time to eat a banana.

A little walk around part of the block, only 15 minutes or so, hardly enough to wear off the mashed potatoes. Working all afternoon, packing winter clothes this morning. Now Americas Got Talent is on and  I am also cleaning up after dinner every now and then. Garbage and recycling hauled to the curb. Now, an early night, maybe - to sleep and then to dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment