Thursday, June 30, 2011

My Flog for June 30

Well, a month is over, tomorrow it's time for a different number - I hope. Maybe it's not as small a number as I had hoped it to be - but that's okay. What I am doing is very do-able, and there's always another month ahead, right?

  • Breakfast - Toast and coffee
  • Lunch - Pasta salad leftovers from last night - still yummy, but scarce
  • Dinner - Home-made Pizza - my little one has tomatoes, onions, pineapple, red pepper and cheese - lots of cheese, both cheddar and mozzarella - my protein plus my calcium....Yummy
  • Snacks - Banana, Cherry tomatoes, diet Pepsi
PS: My little pizza had everything mentioned above, but actually it wasn't all that little, but I stuffed it all down anyway. Hence, tomorrow morning when I weigh myself, I will probably find all the weight I spent the last month losing. Kinda sucks, don't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment