Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My Flog for June 21

Well, I stepped on the scale this morning and I am NOT impressed. I guess I could blame it on that damn bed-time donut. However, I have dropped a size, which makes my too big jeans and shorts even bigger, and my too small clothes now fit me okay, so damn the scale. I don't have heartburn or acid reflux any more, plus I dropped my Real Age by 6 1/2 years, mostly because of the changes in what I eat - whole grain bread, fruits and veggies being the biggest helpers.

Three weeks, and in spite of feeling hungry a lot, I don't really feel like I'm on a diet. Like I said, if I want to eat something I will eat it - maybe not as much, but some. Maybe that's why the scale isn't very nice to me. I have been really honest with my Flogs though. Honestly. And I have been eating a lot healthier.

  • Breakfast - toast and coffee
  • Lunch - veggie sandwich on whole grain bread
  • Dinner - a huge bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios w/2% milk - the rest of the brood are having home-made macaroni and cheese and I'm staying clear of that!
  • Snacks - banana, fat-free peach yogurt, diet Pepsi, small chunk a' cheese (a gal needs her protein), and another banana

No comments:

Post a Comment