Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Flog for June 18

Went to Surrey this morning, after my usual delicious breakfast of 12 grain toast and coffee. Glad I ate that, because Howard always refuses to stop off at any of the numerous Tim Horton's on the way, and thus makes it possible for me to not eat their delicious muffins, not to mention the donuts glistening and beckoning in the display case. However, Dolly did bring home a big box of Timbits, and as you will see with my bullet info, they didn't entirely escape from my greedy clutches.
  • Breakfast - no change forecast for the near future
  • Lunch - 2 teriyaki drummies and fried rice- leftovers don't scare me
  • Dinner - pan-fried Sockeye Salmon, potato salad, coleslaw,
  • Snacks - banana, 3 - or was it 4? Timbits (I can't remember) -  and an Oreo cookie, diet Pepsi
I can't remember if I ate anything else, but I don't think I did. Surrey does that to me. Did lots of walking, though, so I probably walked off the Timbits. Or the mayo in potato salads.

No comments:

Post a Comment