Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Flog for June 28

My butt and I went on bus to work this morning, and spent the day pricing junk, mostly, old stock at - get this - thrift store prices. I guess the manager thinks I'm well qualified to mark at thrift store prices. One more day, then I get a day off....can't wait. The thought of many many days off in a row, ie, for the rest of my life, is looking more and more wonderful day by day. We'll see.
  • Breakfast -Coffee and toast
  • Lunch - Ham and veggie sandwich on whole grain bread
  • Dinner - Teriyaki chicken drummies w/broad noodles
  • Snack - Banana, 4 strawberries, yogurt/fruit, diet Pepsi (actually the same one from last night, so it was a bit warm and a bit unfizzy, but still drinkable. Just not great.)
And believe it or not - an alcoholic drink - Kahlua and Milk, just before bedtime - thought it might knock me out and I'd get a gooooood night's sleep, and it sort of worked. I still had a hard time getting to sleep, but I didn't wake up until four-thirty.

No comments:

Post a Comment