Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE 1 - A BEGINNING? OR ANOTHER FALSE START...

Well, I have decided not to jump on the scale today, even though it is the first of June and that would be a good day to start seriously watching what I eat. Well, I actually do watch everything I eat, ever since I saw an ant crawling on my plate, and Nikkie got a hair on her grilled cheese sandwich at Zeller's diner a few years ago, but I'm sure you know what I mean.
 
(Actually, I have 3 very good rules regarding grilled cheese sandwiches:
  1. always remove the plastic from the cheese before frying
  2. always put the cheese between the bread before frying
  3. a sprinkle of garlic powder adds a beautiful touch - yummy taste and a husband who's not all over you when you are dead beat tired and want to sleep
I digress.)
 
3 reasons not to start dieting today:
  1. two new stores open in Steveston: a cupcake store plus a store that sells soft-serve
  2. ?
  3. ?
I really can't think of two more. Maybe I should reconsider and go jump on the scale...hang on...
180
Goodness, that's an awfully big number, but just know it's pounds and not kilograms, which would be even worse - I am not going back on the scale until July 1 to see if I can rectify the largeness of that number. Maybe I'll just try to grow from 5' 2 1/4" to maybe 7' 11" - and talking about 7 Eleven, I think I'll stop by on the way to work and get a couple of frosted donuts and a giant Slurpee....

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Excellent! I wrote a story once called The Battle of the Bulge. Fat is funny ... and evil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To read Roxie's Battle of the Bulge story, go to http://www.smrtgals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete