Monday, June 27, 2011

My Flog for June 27

It took me over an hour to get to work this morning, alternating riding bike until my butt couldn't take it any more with walking until my knee couldn't take it any more. But I did make it, and then I worked hard all day, except for my lunch break of course. My hubby was kind enough to come get me and my bike and give us a ride home in his big blue truck. My butt thanks him.
Then, clean the kitchen, two loads of laundry and get dinner - and now we have to walk to IGA for bread etc for tomorrow's lunches. Yawn.
  • Breakfast - Coffee and toast (just so it doesn't get boring)
  • Lunch - Sandwich - ham and lettuce w/mayo & mustard on whole grain bread, yogurt w/berries
  • Dinner - Potatoes, Onions and Wieners pan fried in Olive Oil - a very small serving though
  • Snacks - Banana, a Vanilla Latte (thanks, Pauline) and a Hot Chocolate (thanks, Marina), 2 cherry tomatoes, and 0 Dunkin' Donut donuts

No comments:

Post a Comment