Wednesday, September 20, 2023

September 20 - I never ever thought I’d be wanting to go to bed at 8:30 in the evening, but here I am. Such an exciting life I lead!

I guess I had a busier day than I thought, as I’m absolutely knackered and would love to go to bed. And why can’t you? you wonder. 

Well, to answer your question, the earlier I go to bed, the greater chance there is that I’ll wake up at least once, if not twice, sometime during the night to pee. And I hate waking up at, say, 3am, stumbling through the dark with the possibility of stubbing my toe, or stepping on something either sharp or sticky, and probably waking Howard, who could decide to watch something on Prime Video on the 40” TV that hangs on the wall about two feet away from the foot of our bed.  

So that’s why.

Irregardlessly (Steve’s and my new word) of that, know I wasn’t busy 100% of the day, but just off and on. I made bread and date squares, we went to the dollar store, I did dishes (surprise, surprise) and besides walking to school with Will, that was about it. 6900 steps. 

If you’re bored reading about my boring life, you can check out the links below. They will transport you back to a time where I was more adventurous, and obviously had a lot more energy.

***************************

5 LIFE LESSONS FROM THE SUMMER OF 2012:

No comments:

Post a Comment