Wednesday, September 27, 2023

September 27 - Blah day.

 A do-nothing-much day. Went shopping for things I couldn’t find, the same things I couldn’t find yesterday, so finally smrtened up and clicked on Amazon. 

I mean, really? Micheals (craft store) doesn’t carry sew-on googly eyes? And Patons Canadiana yarn (which I wasn’t looking for, but saw a display while looking for googly eyes) is now $9.99 a ball? When I worked at Steveston Crafts’n’More, it was $5.99 (if I remember correctly) plus I got a 40% discount. 

I haven’t knitted in a long, long time, but have dragged out some yarn and started a couple of little projects in the last week, hence the need for the eyes. I do have quite a big yarn stash, but unfortunately a lot of my favourite patterns disappeared during our last move, so I have a limited library to draw from.

By the way, the knitting is going fine, but the sewing up part is pretty atrocious. My fingers are not as good as they should be, but I won’t let that stop me.

I’m also trying to build up the nerve to sit in front of my laptop again some day soon. 

But right now, I’m going to bed. At least that’s easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment