Thursday, June 21, 2012

JUNE 21 - Too Hot, Allergies and Wild Nights (not really...)

Very warm today, at times (like when I was outdoors) it was a bit too warm for my liking. I really tried to force myself to take Breehy-hinny-brinny-hoohy-hah out for a ride, but wasn't too successful - blame it on a really low level of energy - and supposedly non-existing allergies. However, the past few weeks have turned me into the female version of this:
Now I'm glad it's almost 8pm and it's too late to go anywhere and do anything.

Yes. Way too late. I've come a long way from the early 70's, when I used to be getting home in time to wash my face and change my clothes before I headed up the school hill for a day behind the desk. I would actually be going upstairs after a night out at the same time Eliol would be heading downstairs after a night's sleep - this was during my first couple of years in Trinity, before Howard chased me until I caught him. Now I very rarely see him awake past 7:30 in the evening, although tonight he's doing very well, and if he doesn't go to sleep soon he's going to help me with the dishes, even though he's not aware of that yet.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2 egg Omelet
  • Dinner - Ham and Cheese Sandwich
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi,  two teeny tiny one-bite muffins that I made in a rush for Lizzie's pre-school 'party'
I am really tired, even though I did a whack of Diddly Squat today. Howard just informed me he's not interested in helping with the dishes. So I guess I'll go start with that, then do his lunch for tomorrow, get the coffee pot ready for an early morning brew, and go mining for kitty litter lumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment