Friday, February 15, 2013

My Flog for February 15 - A Lost Day


It was a beautiful day, sunny blue skies and temps reaching the double digits - a perfect day to get Breehy on the go and explore a bit of Surrey. However, my body didn't agree, and I just couldn't get the motivation to push myself - let alone Breehy - out the door.

So I stayed home, lounging around, snacking on everything in sight, and feeling like some bug or other was trying to take over my system. I still feel tired, and groggy, and after half a handful of raisins, finally filled to the brim. So it will be an early night, and hopefully I'll sleep away this whatever it is that's got me down.
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Bacon and Eggs, Yogurt
  • Dinner - Pulled Pork on a Hamburger Bun, Orange
  • Snacks - Mini Pineapple Upside Cake, Chocolate Cupcake, Mr Big Bar, Cranberry Juice
Just a note regarding the pork - Howard made dinner, so it wasn't really Pulled Pork, it was more like sliced pork, but it was fried up with onions and mushrooms and bbq sauce, so it was quite good. Add a bit of Miracle Whip and a bun? Yum-mee.

I did get up at 5 am, even though I had planned to sleep in this morning. Howard woke me up, and I just couldn't get back to sleep, so I figured I'd come downstairs while the coffee was still relatively fresh. Of course this was the morning he decided to take a thermos to work - although there was a scant mugful left. But having breakfast so early left me so hungry mid afternoon, I answered the call of the bacon and eggs in the fridge.

I really have no excuse for the carbs, only because, like Mount Everest, they were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment