Friday, February 22, 2013

My Flog for February 22 -Rain Rain Go Away - I'm Not Kidding - GO NOW!

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Salad, Yogurt, banana
  • Dinner - Veggie/Chicken Soup - this was another really good soup made by the hands that are tapping this. I had so many veggies in there there didn't seem to be enough broth, so rather than add water, I just stuck the immersion blender in there and gave it a good whupping. Looked good, smelled good, tasted good - until I told Howard what I did and he said he didn't like pureed stuff. He finished his bowl and then went and made fries. Oh well, the more soup for me!
  • Snacks - cookies, orange
You know it's a boring day when the flog comes first. It was 'blowin' a starm' out there today, the trees whipping in the wind, and rain streaming down. Needless to say, it was a stay at home kind of day, although I did venture out in the afternoon. Chris and Lizzie's school was presenting a Zumba recital, so I went and watched them, and their classmates, zumba-ing. Very cute! 

I did try downloading video, but after 3 hours it's still not happening .... I wouldn't come out and say it out loud, but this laptop isn't as young as it used to be. I can sympathise.

No comments:

Post a Comment