Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Flog for February 23 - It's Hot In Here ....


Exciting day! Steve put a link on my computer for Free TV and streamed the first season of Downton Abbey for me - watched the first episode, mostly with my eyes open, and am hooked. 

But that's not all. Also watched Psycho, which I've never seen before - but I am looking forward to the new TV series Bates Motel which is starting on A&E in March. Too bad Norman Bates was mad, cos he was sort of cute in a little boy way. And then Funny Girl came on, and I'd never seen that before either, so I watched that too. Omar Shariff. Enough said.

Back to work tomorrow, and probably back to normal too. We'll see.
  • Breakfast - Bacon, Eggs, Toast and Coffee. We had two breakfast guests, sleepy-eyed from spending the night on a mattress in our bedroom. Do you know how long it takes a little girl to eat a fried egg? About an hour. And that was with a bribe of Nutella on her toast.
  • Lunch - Soup, Yogurt, Orange
  • Dinner - Chinese Food from Top Kings - thanks, Steve. He shared his Dinner For Two with two kids and 3 adults, and there's enough left for tomorrow, and maybe Monday too. 
  • Snacks - a couple of Lemon Cream Biscuits

No comments:

Post a Comment