Friday, February 8, 2013

My Flog for February 8 - I Guess I Should Really Get A Life

Because I did not too much today, I got that Question when DH came home after work.

"So, what did you do today?"

Rather than just say I had a shower, made the bed, and washed some dishes, I just said "Nothing." Because I knew he knew I did nothing.

In my defense, just two of us live here, and if I had already done the tidying up, and the laundry, and the vacuuming, and all that, I shouldn't have to go searching for something to do just for the sake of doing something, just for the sake of answering that stupid question that he would never ask if he actually saw I did something. It wasn't until late afternoon that I remembered Pauline and I were supposed to spontaneously walk around Stanley Park today, and by then it was too late for me to do something. Besides, it's still quite cold. Brrr.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Leftover Leftover Frozen Take-out Fish - this time I just nuked it - and rice, and a piece of Cherry Cake. Coffee
  • Dinner - Beans (I defrosted some home-made ones from months ago), French Fries and Ice Cream. Howard had already gone to bed, so I did the bean and Ice Cream thing. About an hour later, he came downstairs and did the French Fry thing. Now for some weird reason I have a bad tummy.
  • Snacks - I don't think I had any snacks. Unless you would count the French Fries from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment