Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Flog for February 5 - From Blah to Better ... I Hope

Good things about today:
  1. Eagle sighting on the way to work
  2. 5:40 pm arrived at exactly 5:40 and now I'm off for 4 days
  3. Howard made dinner
Bad things about today:
  1. Rained on my way to the bus stop - both morning and evening. I thought I was going to need a snorkel, it was raining so hard after work. I didn't though, but I did get home very damp.
  2. The bus driver kept sneezing and coughing and barking and kindly shared his germs with every one on the bus. No snotty sleeves for him. 
  3. I'm still cold and I'm so tired I may fall asleep over the keyboard. So without further ado:
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - crappy Egg Sandwich from Subway, coffee
  • Dinner - Newfie Steak and Fries
  • Snacks - ginger ale, bagel with butter, a few toffee candies
Before I go to sleep, I'll gift you a link from a post from 2 years ago, when I knew how to write. Hope you enjoy .... At Least He'll Never Leave Me ... Unless I Go Along ... and now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 comment:

  1. whats a newfie steak Tamar...I've never heard that term

    Roddy

    ReplyDelete