Monday, February 4, 2013

My Flog for February 4 - To Work, At Work, and Drop These Pants Please, Murdoch


Day 2 at work. The morning started off really great, as I saw my eagle sitting tall in his tree. What made it even better was seeing another eagle working away at the nest - I'm hoping this was Mrs Eagle, and that she was busy getting the nursery ready. That would be so cool.

However, since I slacked off yesterday, I had to work double hard today to catch up, which I almost did. It was busy with people though, so I still have some loose ends to tie up in the morning.

I was almost ready to blow a gasket this afternoon, though. One woman kept calling me 'hon' - and I hate that. I am Howard's 'hon' (I think) and it really bugs me when strangers call me any terms of endearment. I feel like saying, "I'm not your hon, honey, go shop at Michaels." I find that people who address me like are  very condescending too, and that is a trait that I definitely don't like. 

So, basically a boring day. I'm hoping to spice it up a bit now though - Murdoch Mysteries are on and they are in a nudist camp tonight. I just saw a few bare bums, so I'm going to sign off now- just waiting in suspense for Mr Murdoch to strip.
Can't blame me, eh?
  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - Subway - Sweet Onion Teriyaki Chicken 6" on cheese bread - this is the absolute most delicious sandwich ev - er
  • Dinner - Spaghetti  (Nikkie made the best spaghetti sauce), Yogurt
  • Snacks - Scone, Vanilla Latte, a small piece of Fruit Cake - note this: no muffins!

1 comment:

  1. It was a great show Tamar, watched it with Karen and Erika in a hotel in Halifax. Seeing our own Jonny Harris (Newfrofundland actor) at the nuddist Camp certainly added to the show.

    ReplyDelete