Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Flog for September 11

I know it's pretty early to post, but I'm pretty sure nothing exciting is going to happen between now and bedtime, especially since bedtime is in the very near future. I left work early because I was, and am, feeling not so well. In retrospect, I'm usually pretty healthy, although I do enjoy complaining about the odd sniffle or the newfound creak, but today I just had to give into it, as I thought I was going to pass out by the glue section. And no, I wasn't sniffing it.

My co-worker figures it could be due to my humungously infamous spider bite, but I think it's just a bug - I know spiders are sort of bugs, but I mean those tiny little bugs that you can only see under a microscope. Thank God. Oh well, I'll either wake up tomorrow feeling better, in which case I shall return to work, or feeling worse, in which case I shall go see the doctor. The thought of doing either makes me want to stay in bed, and I'm not even there yet.

I'm working on Christmas Stocking Number 3, and although I spent a few hours this afternoon knitting, it didn't amount to much as I kept having to unknit due to mistakes, usually following a knit row pattern on a purl row. Concentration sure helps when you're doing intarsia - guess I shouldn't have been watching The Sopranos at the same time.

  • Breakfast - Cheerios w/ Milk, Coffee
  • Lunch - Chicken Soup and 2 bits of bread 'n' butter
  • Dinner - Chicken Soup and 1 bit of bread 'n' butter
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi, Yogurt, Banana
I sure hope it's not the Chicken Soup making me sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment