Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Flog for September 29 + My Personal Fear Factor

Not too many words in me tonight, as it's just been one of the busiest days of my life. Tired just isn't a good enough word to describe how I feel, and my hubby is just as bad off. Tons of stuff done, so tomorrow may be a bit easier. Passing back the keys at seven in the evening, then we'll be off to start life in Surrey.

While walking to IGA this afternoon to buy a mop, I felt something crawl on my leg inside my jogging pants. I don't know what everyone thought when they saw this old granny doing the hippy hippy shake, trying to get whatever it was to fall out of my pants, but nothing worked. I grabbed the lump - I could actually see the lump, just on the side of the knee that suffered the spider bite a few weeks ago - and I tried to squeeze the shit out of it, but it was hard and unyielding. I don't know how I managed to squirm the rest of my way to the nearest washroom at our friendly neighbourhood A&W, home of the Wonderful Mozza Burger, but I did.

Imagine my surprise when I dropped my pants and realized I tried to execute the knot in the end of the cording that keeps my pants up. I guess they are a bit large on me, seeing as how the cord travelled down my leg and almost caused a heart attack. I suppose you are laughing - I don't even know why I'm telling you this - except I have to write about something.

  • Breakfast - Toast and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2 pieces of Pizza - the frozen kind you buy from the supermarket and then your husband pretends to be a delivery boy and you entice him to come in the house and share it with you, once again embarrassing your teenage son (except we don't have any teenage sons in the house any more, only a cat)
  • Dinner/Bedtime Lunch - at 8:30 - Toast and Cheese, Milk, and 4 pieces of Howard's chocolate bar - he doesn't need it for his lunch box tomorrow because he's not going to work. There is just way too much stuff to do before 7 pm.
  • Snacks - Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment