Monday, September 5, 2011

Tamar Loses It + Tamar's Lost It

No flog tonight. I've got one of these ever-empty bottomless pits, and I've been nibbling all day. I think I'm coming down with a cold, there is something weird going on in my body. So we're just going to try and keep it a bit happy, and take it to bed shortly, and hope tomorrow will be better.

We moved a truck load of boxes and bookcases and stuff to Steve's today, so our house is getting emptier and emptier. Howard got loose in the kitchen, and managed to pack things I told him to leave, and leave things I said he could pack. Sigh. No smoothies for me, not that I've had any lately, but that's not the point. If I did want one now, I couldn't. Rats. Now I want one. I have a really low-fat healthy yummy recipe, but I think it's packed. I'll post it here when or if I ever find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment