Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Flog for September 4

Back to work, to boxes and boxes of yarn waiting to be stowed away. I didn't do much of it today though - the store was maggoty with customers. I guess the remaining 9 boxes will have to wait until Tuesday, as Tomorrow is a holiday, and I get to stay home - and get paid, too! Wowzers. I like that. Unfortunately, I'll probably work more at home tomorrow than I would if I were at work. At work, I would be unpacking..... and at home, I will be - yes, you've got it - packing. Oh well.

Howard figures he'll do a couple of Surrey runs tomorrow, bringing some stuff over. It's okay to bring empty bookcases and stuff, but I have to make sure he doesn't take anything we'll need over the next three weeks, like, for instance, the sugar or the toilet paper.

  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam, Coffee. I'm getting tired of tapping this every day. But I'm not tired of eating it every morning.
  • Lunch - Veggie Sandwich on fresh Safeway Italian bread. Yum.
  • Dinner - Left over Crock pot Stew - still not as good as my oven-made stew, but not bad. Also I made Bisquick biscuits, and they are good. I had two and a half. They were pretty small, so I don't feel guilty. 
  • Snacks - Yogurt w/Fruit on the Bottom, Cherries, Diet Pepsi, Iced Mocha


No comments:

Post a Comment