Friday, September 2, 2011

My Flog for September 2 + Packing, Packing and More Packing

I actually slept in this morning. Couldn't believe Howard let me sleep in. Unfortunately he still got up early and made the coffee, so when I crawled downstairs a couple or more hours later, it wasn't very fresh any more. I managed to choke it down with my toast and jam though - better than making more.

After breakfast, it was two loads of laundry on the line (after washing them, of course), and then empty boxes to the bedroom for a day of packing my 'stuff.' After removing the dust, of course. This is where I found all the 'stuff' I stowed away over a year ago when Neil and Shannon moved in. I got two boxes of 'stuff' for Value Village and a ton of boxes to follow us over to Surrey. How can I give up all my 'stuff?' Can't.

Three boxes contain all my Stephen King books. If I hadn't given Steve two to read, I would have to use another box. I don't think he's publishing any new ones before we move. 

  • Breakfast - Toast and Old Ancient Coffee
  • Lunch - A bucket of Green Salad (well, green and red, I guess, having lettuce, cucumber, green onion for green stuff, and red pepper and tomato for the red stuff) with Thousand Islands Dressing. My, there seems to be a lot of stuff in my life today.
  • Dinner - Stew and 1 1/2 Rolls
  • Snacks - Pineapple, Yogurt w/Fruit on the Bottom, Diet Pepsi


No comments:

Post a Comment