Friday, September 23, 2011

My Flog for September 23

A carby day. To heck with it. Nothing wrong with an overload of carbs, right? I deserve it, since I had to go in and work on my day off. Not that I minded doing it, since I do get paid.

Tomorrow I get to scrub and clean and wash stuff like walls and floors and toilets. How lucky am I at all? Not much. However, this house will soon be empty and clean, and nothing will stand between us and our new chapter in life but our deposit return. Who wants to party?

 This desk, which holds my laptop, my little TV and VCR, will make the trip tomorrow or Sunday, so I guess next week I'll be writing my Flog on the floor. I don't mean ON the floor, I mean on the laptop which will be sitting on the floor. Because I think most of our furniture will have made the trip by then. Oh well.

Big huge changes coming in our life - hopefully my Flogs will become more interesting in the future. One can only hope.

  • Breakfast - Cheerios and Coffee
  • Lunch - 2-egg Omelet Sandwich
  • Dinner - Oven Fries, Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Lemon Sauce Pudding (mmmm)
  • Snacks - Grapes, Yogurt, Diet Pepsi, Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment