Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My Flog for September 20 + Gordon Ramsey had Nothing on Me (and I don't mean the swearing part)

Howard just reminded me we only have 10 more days before we close the door behind us at this house. I'm not panicking. Yet. Most of my earthly  belongings are lying in boxes in Steve's basement, and I have started to wash walls, windows and such. I'm sure I'll get it done. I hope I get it done. I will.

 I had to cook dinner, as I got the feeling that Howard is tired of cooking dinner. After we got home, the meat stayed in the fridge while he puttered around this and that-ting, and when I inquired as to when he was going to start dinner, he said he was tired of cooking dinner. I can take a hint.  So I cooked some pork tenderloin with red and green pepper strips and onions, with a soy sauce 'sauce', and rice. It was really really good too. The worst thing about cooking a delicious dinner is that he could very well expect me to do it again some time. Every silver cloud has a dark lining.

I was going to wash more kitchen cupboard doors tonight, but I don't even have the dinner dishes done, and now Glee is on, and what can I say. Glee. Season Premier. Besides, I cooked dinner. Howard has never really accepted the universal rule that the chef doesn't do dishes. Except when he is the chef.

  • Breakfast - Toast w/Jam and Coffee
  • Lunch - Tossed Salad and Thousand Islands Dressing, Yogurt
  • Dinner - Pork Tenderloin ( seems I ate half a pig) with peppers, onions and rice
  • Snacks - Yogurt, Hot Chocolate, Diet Pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment